Check items to add to the cart or select all
Size yourself properly for bras and experience
more comfort and a better look, immediately!
Eight out of ten women more than likely are wearing the wrong size bra. As women, we tend not to make adjustments in our bras sizes for weight changes or simply having more birthdays behind us. Wearing the correct bra size can make you look younger, feel better, and create more fashion choices for all of us, at any age.
Below are few questions to ask:
1. Does your underwire poke into your breast?
2. Are your breasts spilling out of your bra cups?
3. Is the strap across your back riding up?
4. Are your breast not where they used to be in clothes?
5. Have you considered trying a different bra size in the last 5 years?
6. Have you gained or lost even 10-15 lbs without considering a different size bra?
bras can be comfortable and enhance your appearance!
BRA SIZING TIPS:
(make sure you are in the correct bra size for you)
* Band size first: (keep your bra on for measurements)
Let's do something a bit different...snugly wrap your measuring tape around your back, under your arms and above your breast (where your cleavage is). This can be a more accurate band measurement for most of us. Things like breathing or excess skin can alter the measurement when you measure below the breast at the ribcage. Size up or down to the nearest bra band size. This is your band measurement.
* Cup Size: (keep your bra on)
Wrap your measuring tape around your back and across the fullest part of your bust line. The tape should not be pulled tight, just gently pulled. To arrive at your cup size, subtract your band measurement from this measurement. Use the chart below to establish your cup size.
o 1 inch - A
o 2 inches - B
o 3 inches - C
o 4 inches - D
o 5 inches - DD
o 6 inches - DDD
o 7 inches - DDDD
Example: If your band measurement is 38 and your cup size measurement at the fullest part is 44, you are a 38 DDD. This is a guide; not an exact science.